Sections of Personal Medical Records Organizer
My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical
My Doctor Book is organized into handy, easily accessed sections. These chapters are color-coded and in alphabetical order to help you locate your vital information effortlessly. Each section starts with an explanation and gives you directions for the best ways to use that portion.
- My Admitting Information
- My Business Cards
- My Calendar
- My Diagnostic Test Reports
- My Doctor Visits
- My Medical Insurance Claims
- My Medications
- My Documents (with Multipurpose Accessories)
My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical Records Organizer® is organized so that you can customize it to meet your needs. Use the parts of the book that are important and helpful to you. You can:
- Choose which sections you want use to record your medical information
- Rearrange the book sections according to your priorities
- Place the accessories where they will be convenient for you
My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical Records Organizer® also provides you with handy accessories to make your record keeping convenient and keep your records safe.
- CD holder for up to 4 CDs
- Business Card page for up to 20 Cards
- zippered envelope/pouch to keep items secure and easily accessible
- large Velcro-closing envelope for copies of essential documents
These accessories can be placed anywhere in the book that is easiest for you.