Doctor Visits - Personal Medical Records Organizer
My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical Records Organizer®
Remember — your doctor visits are your only private time with your doctor. During your visit, you'll have the physician's undivided attention and will have his or her knowledge focused solely on you! My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical Records Organizer® will help you get the most out of every visit.
- The Doctor's Name and Specialty
- Date of Service
- Known Allergies
- Vital Signs, Blood Sugar, Cholesterol, Eye Pressure, etc.
- Symptoms — Frequency, Duration, Intensity
- Treatment Plan
- Recording your symptoms ahead of time so you don't forget something important
- Writing down any questions you may have before your appointment
- Reviewing information from prior doctors, specialists, or hospital visits
Your doctor wants you to get well. Use My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical Records Organizer® as a reference to help you answer your doctor's questions accurately. Be sure to take the time while you are with your doctor to carefully write down your diagnosis and treatment plan. Read it back to your doctor to make sure you have written down exactly what he/she wants you to do.
- Helps you remember what the doctor said during your appointment
- Lists what you are supposed to do next
- Becomes a detailed history of your medical condition and treatment plan
Be prepared for your doctor visits! Order your copy or give one as a gift today.