Business Card Section - Personal Medical Records Organizer
It's simple to forget a contact phone number or an address in times of stress or in an emergency. You may not even remember your own phone number under pressure!
Don't worry any longer about locating a Doctor's phone number or address — you can do it with ease when you use our personal medical records organizer.
Use My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical Records Organizer® to:
- Immediately find a physician or pharmacy phone number
- Allow others, such as daycare providers or senior transportation services, to instantly find your personal contact information if they need to get in touch with you regarding a relative in their care
- Easily find contact information for an elder's geriatric case manager or a relative's home health care worker
- Quickly find information for medical supply stores, diagnostic test locations, or insurance providers
- Find contact information right away when calling less frequently dialed numbers for specialists, physical therapists, social workers, or hospitals
It's so convenient to open your personal medical records organizer and be able to instantly access the phone numbers you need to call!
- Write the name of the doctor's nurse and receptionist on their office business card so you know who to ask for when you call
- Rewrite the contact phone number in big print so you can easily read it without your glasses
- Include your own business card in My Doctor Book — it's easy to forget your work phone number under stress
- Get 3 business cards for each medical or dental service provider – one for your purse or wallet and two for inclusion in My Doctor Book. This way, no matter where you are, you'll find essential information with ease.
My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical Records Organizer® gives you effortless access to vital medical records information! Order your copy or give one as a gift today.