How to use this Personal Medical Records Organizer
My Doctor Book allows you to document the facts you know and the facts you will learn about your health or medical condition. It is organized and ready for you to fill in with your information.
- 'My Personal Information' and 'My Medical History' in "My Admitting Information" section
- "My Doctor Visits" section
- 'My Prescriptions’ in "My Medications" section
- Fill in 'My Personal Information' and 'My Medical History'.
Ask your family to help you remember details.
- Write your symptoms and questions on 'My Doctor Visits' page.
- Use your legal name and list your allergies every time you are prompted.
resource during your appointments:
- Refer to the various sections for dates and details as you are asked questions
- Use My Doctor Visits pages to:
- Read the symptoms and questions you wrote ahead of time
- Compare your current visit data with past visits
- Record your new diagnosis and treatment instructions
- Choose how and where you want to record your information.
- Rearrange the sections according to your priorities.
- Place the accessories where they will be convenient for you.
- Add pages to your book as you receive new information from your doctors.
- Let an advocate, a relative, or a trusted friend, help you remember and take notes
if you feel anxious during a doctor appointment.
- Don’t be afraid to ask your doctor or nurse to repeat instructions.
Remember! You are one of the first lines of defense in preventing medical errors pertaining to your care. My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical Records Organizer® allows you to keep crucial information right at your fingertips!
Order your copy of My Doctor Book or give one as a gift today — contact us online or call us at (954) 236-2999.