Benefits of a Personal Medical Records Organizer
Remember! You are one of the first lines of defense in preventing medical errors pertaining to your care.
As we all know, incorrect reporting of medical information can have serious consequences. Your doctor needs highly reliable data in order to provide the MOST precise diagnosis, treatment plan and recommendations attainable.
My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical Records Organizer®:
- Helps you keep your doctor better informed about your symptoms, prescriptions, and prior treatments.
- Lets your doctor see your allergies and current medications at a glance.
- Lets you easily share your comprehensive information between your primary care doctor and other physicians.
- Helps you document and report adverse events from the home or hospital.
- Prevents prescription "overlap" by quickly informing pharmacists and doctors of ALL your medications — reducing the chance of an inadvertent prescription complication.
- Lets you share copies of your diagnostic reports with your doctors for immediate diagnosis and treatment.
- Plan Ahead by using 'My Doctor Visits' pages.
- Before your appointment, write down your questions and list your symptoms.
- During your appointment, answer your doctor's questions accurately by referring to My Doctor Book.
- Take notes in My Doctor Book.
- Write down all of the doctor's instructions and recommendations on 'My Doctor Visits' pages.
- Ask for clarification if there are instructions you don't understand.